Global Assistance & Healthcare’s First Aid Training Program is developed and maintained to continually ensure the program is always up-to-date and in line with international standards.
From Basic First Aid and CPR to comprehensive training, our clients have peace of mind that our programs and training modules support and provide clients with the knowledge and skills to respond confidently and effectively in an emergency situation.
Our First Aid Training Programs include:
- Basic First Aid & CPR
- Basic First Aid & CPR Refreshment Course
- Advanced First Aid & CPR
- Advanced First Aid & CPR Refreshment Course
- Blood-Borne Pathogen
- Victim Assessment
- Vital Signs Assessment
- Medical Communication Skills
- Medical Skills: Introduction/Advanced
- Medical Skills: Trauma Patient
- Medical Skills: Heat & Cold Emergencies
- Medical Skills: Infectious Diseases
- Healthcare Emergency Response Protocol
Global Assistance & Healthcare also provide an in-depth training and education review of the healthcare infrastructure of Indonesia, known as our Indonesia Health Seminar.
The topics covered include:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Procedures
- Health Requirements
- Current Health Concerns and Risks
- Recommendations for the Prevention and Treatment of Diarrhoea and Protection against insects
- Travel Vaccination
- Strategies for staying healthy
- Blood transfusion guidelines for international travelers
- Medical Referrals
All our training staff is qualified and experienced medical professionals involving physicians, nurses and paramedics.
Global Assistance & Healthcare can provide training programs in the convenience of our client’s location.
All participants who successfully complete one of our training programs will receive our Global Assistance & Healthcare “Certificate of Completion”.
Our Training programs are in line with the National Safety Council (USA), American Heart Association (USA) and European College of Cardiology (ECC) Guidelines.